Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Straight hair!!?

Ok so i never have time to straighten my hair, but i really want it straight. i don't have time to blow-dry or straighten, and i tried a chemical treatment once, and it fried it, but nevertheless, still curly. any ideas? -only things that have already been tried and work please!



Straight hair!!?

a perm



Straight hair!!?

I know what you mean, I had the same problem for a while, but I finally got it. I use Herbal Essences "Dangerously Straight" and it works pretty well, I still do have to straighten some parts of it. If you're wiling to spend money on a nice straightener, I have the Ion Color Brilliance Wet or Dry and it works like a dream, on wet or dry hair (which you have probably figured). Also, it has never fryed my hair. I have pretty thick hair, and it still works, I dont know what your hair type is, but if it works for mine, I think it will work for yours, whatever type it is.



Straight hair!!?

You just have to make time then. Doing it chemically is probably the only way. Did you have someone do it or did you do it your self? They have different ways to chemically straighten your hair but they can be pricey. Like Japanese hair straightneing. Good luck!



Straight hair!!?

Nothing works better than going into a salon and get a rebonding. I have wavy hair too, and it really sucks having unruly hair everyday, blowdrying with straightening balm hardly works. I bought the crimper and it works but too time consuming. So I went in for rebonding-ask for Shishedo cream, that makes your hair softer. Lo'real cream is too drying. Your right, chemical treatments are harsh for the hair, so remember your daily after treatment (condition your hair, shampoo, then condition..then leave in conditioner) =)



Straight hair!!?

I have straightened my own hair using an ordinary perm solution. put the perm solution on your hair, comb it through and let it set for the time the directions give. rinse it out completely and then apply the neutralizer for TEN mins, not the five they say. then, rinse well with lukewarm water and squeeze all the excess water out. DO NOT rub it dry at this point, or you will damage the ends. good luck and let us know what happens.



Straight hair!!?

try to get japanese straightening done from a nice hair salon.. it makes miracles to your hair.. it would be deadly straight for atleast 6months... believe me it works and there are no side effects too... you dont need any maintanance... not even a comb for initial one month atleast... wash it as you normally do... worth trying but a little expensive though...



hope this helps you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment