Monday, July 27, 2009

Is this a Hair problme? how to fix?

I was brushing my hair today. I looked into my brush and saw a hair that had been pulled out ( happens every time but this was different). the ROOT was huge, mishapen and yellow! usualy they are small, white and all the same shape ( the roots). what does this mean? do i have a conditin i need to seek treatment for?



Is this a Hair problme? how to fix?

LOL, I'm not sure why I think that's funny... I'm no expert, but I've never hear of any serious condition that that is a symptom of. It was probably just that the pore it was in was clogged and it was some sort of pimple that got yanked out with the hair.



If it happens again, I might ask a doctor, but if not, I wouldn't worry too much.



Is this a Hair problme? how to fix?

Ask a hairdresser?



Is this a Hair problme? how to fix?

its not serious i think u have noticed it only today so..if u worried juz step in to a good salon consult a stylist...hair massages can b done..

No comments:

Post a Comment