Monday, July 27, 2009

Please give me an answer as to what you would honestly do if you were in my hair dilemma. Thanks.?

My hair was chopped off short in choppy layers against my will back in January of this year. I was getting a conditioning treatment for some damage from a chemical straightener and the man went to snipping my hair without asking. I have been devastated ever since. We went on a cruise with some couples friends in April, so I got about 10 to 15 extensions per side in the sides of my hair because he had cut the sides so much shorter than the back. I have had them in ever since - about 2 months now. I am using herbs from the Riquette program to help regrow my hair as well as vitamins, soy milk, etc. My hair has always been fine thin and naturally curly with a tendency to fuzz up like cotton candy if it's humid outside, and I live in Louisiana, so humidity hits quite often. My deal is. I can wash or wet, let airdry some, blow dry and style my hair in the a.m. and get it looking presentable, but since it is now half curly and half straight from the straightener in the past and in



Please give me an answer as to what you would honestly do if you were in my hair dilemma. Thanks.?

Girl - I feel so bad for you! I would just cut it all really short by someone who knows what they're doing and let it grow all over again. I went through that once after being too blonde for too long and my hair was really dammaged. Your curly hair should look good short. It's easy to style and you won't have to wear a pony tail all the time. You'll be able to just wash it put some mousse in and scrunch it up and go! Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment