Monday, July 27, 2009

Help! I don't know where to start? What should I do with my hair? The damage is awful!?

My hair is relaxed and because I didn't maintain my hair, it's badly damaged. It falls out nonstop. I cut my hair (more than a trim) to help reduce breakage but now I need to reconstruct it. I was thinking of trying Aphogee Treatment for damaged hair. I have a couple of questions about it:



Would you recommend it?



How often should I use it in relation to relaxing my hair (I know that that is not a good decision but not relaxing my hair will cause more problems for me, it is a difficult situation)?



I am due to relax my hair in 2 weeks and I want to start the Aphogee process ASAP...any suggestions?



Is this okay: I deep condition my hair everytime I wash it, which is every two weeks. I heard you're supposed to use Aphogee every six weeks. Is that okay if I deep condition AND use Aphogee. I'm really trying to get my hair to grow strong, healthy, and long again.



Help! I don't know where to start? What should I do with my hair? The damage is awful!?

i wouldnt recommend any chemicals...your hair cant take it if its falls out. you shold try keeping your hair in single braids for a while until it regains its strength. NO CHEMICALS! if you must...try perms that have no lye and now they also make organic perms.



Help! I don't know where to start? What should I do with my hair? The damage is awful!?

check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Haircare Recipes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Hair Fruit Pack



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



At Home Hair Masks



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/at-ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment