Monday, July 27, 2009

I have EXTREMELY thick hair - time for thinning scissors? :)?

I'm thinking about making my hair a bit thinner. My hair is VERY thick. It's 2 inches long. Am I ready to go to a barber and have them use thinning scissors? Like what should I tell them for the thinning treatment (should I tell them to thin it all out, or what do most boys do?) I don't want it extremely thinned out, but just to the point where it doesn't look frizzy and I don't want my hair to look like a freaking bush. Think it could work out?



Any past experiences with having your hair thinned with these scissors? Thanks.



I have EXTREMELY thick hair - time for thinning scissors? :)?

PLEASE PLEASE read this before you go tell them to do that though. Only tell them to use the thinning shears if you get your haircut on a regular basis. The thinning shears go in and cut every other hair out, okay?! So at first, it really does help. It works wonders. But, when your hair starts to grow back, the pieces that got cut off by the thinning shears are shorter than the hair that didn't get cut, right?! So what they do is act as a cushion to push the longer hair up, which actually causes your hair to look and feel thicker, and can make it twice as hard to do anything with it. So unless you get your hair cut every 2-4 weeks (depending on how fast your hair grows), I do NOT recommend getting this done. I used to do hair, and would run into this problem all the time.



I have EXTREMELY thick hair - time for thinning scissors? :)?

yea just tell em you want it lightly thinned all around with thinning shears, i get that done every few weeks. It only cuts some of the hair, but it makes it thin and less clumpy and thick. It's good stuff. It'll work bro, just tell em lightly thinned.



Best answer maybe? please? lol



I have EXTREMELY thick hair - time for thinning scissors? :)?

I LOVE THINNING SCISSORS do it! you'll be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment