Monday, July 27, 2009

Help with my hair?

im a hairdresser and i bleached my hair from dark brown to a platinum blonde. my hair has felt like **** ever since and ive tried everything i can. its been about 2 months now, ive tried hot towel treatments, hot oil treatments, conditioner + cling film over night and ive cut out use of hair stylers. does anyone have the same problem or have any useful tips that i havnt mentioned? thanks alot!



Help with my hair?

ya that happened to my sister she colored the life out of her hair but she went and had her hair striped of all of the chemicals and stuff i worked great but if you have to much chemicals in your hair im might turn a different color but you could die it a color with a natural hair color it worked great for her hope i have been help tell me how it works ;)



Help with my hair?

I don't know if they still make it but Redken, which I'm not a huge fan of overall, used to make a product called PPT and mixed with another Redken product in a white tube with blue writing, the name escapes me, would bring sagebrush back to life. Consult with a Redken salon or call the hotline. I've been out of business for 10 yrs. so they may not make that exact product anymore but I bet they make something comparable. The thing is, your hair isn't made of oil so you're not going to bring it back to life with oil-based conditioners. They don't really do a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment