Monday, July 27, 2009

How would you feel if a woman ruined your hair,refused to refund you,then her license was expired,10

There are people who answer hostile,I AM GIVING DETAILS THATS ALL! The stylist is an African American 7 ft.tall. I am 5 ft. 4 in. White. This woman seemed to put bleach and color DARK color ,together on my hair.I complained, she said if you don't like it get up and leave. I said I couldn't even if I wanted to because all that stuff was on my hair. The woman started saying Jesus,Jesus....I really have never seen a man that big in person,much less a woman. It was intimidating.The thing is I wanted my $ returned. The woman said no, I WILL FIX IT. No, I don't think so. I found out on line her license has been expired since August of 2006.I called and told her. Her reply ; AND? Then I explained 4 inches of my crown are burnt off,my hair is hidious,she is illegal and I want my $ BACK! I am not even asking for the $ for paying to TRY to have it corrected,or all the expensive treatments I have to put on it because my scalp is burnt,hair is fried...I was promptly cussed out with F words....



How would you feel if a woman ruined your hair,refused to refund you,then her license was expired,10 months!?

I would call the both the Better Business Bureau and the State Board of Cosmetology in your state. Give them the info. Talk to the manager of the salon, not this woman. I am so sorry that this happened. I know you are upset but try not to get emotional, the people are more apt to listen to you and try to help you the more calm you remain.



How would you feel if a woman ruined your hair,refused to refund you,then her license was expired,10 months!?

Turn her into the State Board for your state.



How would you feel if a woman ruined your hair,refused to refund you,then her license was expired,10 months!?

it's called small claims court and you need to report her to the dept of health and human services (or whereever licenses are filed). They need to know that she is operating w/o a license.



BTW - next time go to a style of your own race. Believe me, I would never ever ever go to a caucasian person to do my hair. Although they are licensed to work with all types of hair doesn't mean they can do it. No what I mean?



Anyways, good luck and start making some calls.



How would you feel if a woman ruined your hair,refused to refund you,then her license was expired,10 months!?

Take her *** to court!



How would you feel if a woman ruined your hair,refused to refund you,then her license was expired,10 months!?

some people are asses i would report her and the place she works at to the better business bureau and see how she like that and I'm not being racist but go to someone who is familiar with white peoples hair are hair is not as strong as black peoples sorry about your hair and i had a bad perm once use reddkins cat its the best for damaged hair i promise good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment