Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair RELAX? Where shoULD i gO? what salOn here in MANILA?

I want to relax my hair.... But i dont know what salon to go to. Im from the philippines.Where here in MANILA guyS? where? HELLLPPPP!!! ...i want the best treatment ever! and the one that lasts longer!



Hair RELAX? Where shoULD i gO? what salOn here in MANILA?

go to the celebrities pampering hair - SALON DE MANILA it sure does a cost a lot definitely worth the price.



Hair RELAX? Where shoULD i gO? what salOn here in MANILA?

I've had my hair relaxed at Bench Fix Salon and I must say that I was really satisfied with their work. It's like my hair was rebonded. It's also cheap. For 1600 pesos, not bad. Report It



Hair RELAX? Where shoULD i gO? what salOn here in MANILA?

glitz n' shine salon, located in sta.ana manila, we do all kinds of hair, nails and make up services. very very cheap!!! presyong masa :-) Report It



Hair RELAX? Where shoULD i gO? what salOn here in MANILA?

tel: 466-3070 Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment