Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Treatment of PCOS without Medicine...?

I have had PCOS since I was 16 and had medical treatments until I was 21... I'm now 24 and its been 3 years without medical treatments (No medical Insurance)... All Symptoms of PCOS is creepying up like weight gain, thinning hair, Ance, excessive hair, and absence menstrual... When I was on Medicine I had everything in control... Now I'm feeling "blah" as I'm sure you ladies know the feeling.... Will just Diet and excerise help with some symptoms for now until I find a way to get medical insurance??



Treatment of PCOS without Medicine...?

i read on here they use metformin (glucophage) to treat that sometimes.



http://www1.wfubmc.edu/ivf/Medications/f...



can you get help from a public health clinic...they have lists of other places where there are free (or low cost) clinics also



get a good job with insurance and get it fixed as fast as you can whether surgery or whatever with FMLA leave if you have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment