Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DRIED, FRIED, BLEACHED HAIR! Will Biolustre be my miracle cure?!?

Well, starting from the root to about 3 or 4 inches down the hair isn't so bad, it's after that where the ends are dried fried and bleached to a crisp! I just had the highlighting job done yesterday and I refuse to wash my hair for at least 4 more days so the natural oils can return and do their much needed job on my dried out locks! :( I have read all about this biolustre product, www.biolustre.com and as much as it sounds too good to be true, go ahead and believe I ordered me a kit! It's on a good sale for about 50 bucks right now, so I figured it's worth a shot! Has anyone used this product? I've had my hair fried before about 2 years ago from yet another jacked up highlighting job and lots of deep conditioning treatments at home helped revive it and bring it back to it's natural state. So once again, ANYONE TRIED BIOLUSTRE? Any stories about how it revived your locks? Please, do tell!! Thanks! :)



DRIED, FRIED, BLEACHED HAIR! Will Biolustre be my miracle cure?!?

hi,



I use biolustreflorida.com and love it!! thats were i purchase it for $50.00 i dont know the website you said, it has it for 79.0, anyway. i turned my hair olive green and it was breaking and i started using biolustreflorida.com stuff and what a difference. but you have to use it a couple of times, i color my hair every 3 weeks well roots, but anway, my hair has NO splitsends, i love the stuff. i do a instant treatment the day before my hair appointment and then 3-4 days after. all my girlfriends use it too. give it a try, and remember to use it more than once if you hair is really really bad! ggood luck to ya.



DRIED, FRIED, BLEACHED HAIR! Will Biolustre be my miracle cure?!?

There is no miracle to bring your hair back to life once the ends are dead. This product is a scam. It didn't work for me. Report It



DRIED, FRIED, BLEACHED HAIR! Will Biolustre be my miracle cure?!?

Call the salon and get a refund! That will help pay for this miracle product you are talking about. Good luck! I got a bad perm once and put mayonnaise on it to try to moisturize it, it was soooo fried. Anyway, I ended up cutting off the damage and had a silly mullet cut for a while, luckily they were in style back in the 80's. I learned a valuable lesson, never let a friend perm my hair! ;)



DRIED, FRIED, BLEACHED HAIR! Will Biolustre be my miracle cure?!?

unfortunatley once its fried its dead the only thing that will save it is cutting it off, we hairstylist call it fried,died and laid to the side. hence lay to the side. sorry i have yet to hear anything that actually restores fried hair it may coat it and it seems better ehile its on but once rinsed off there is no difference, sorry!!



DRIED, FRIED, BLEACHED HAIR! Will Biolustre be my miracle cure?!?

It's a lost cause. I can tell you this from personal experience. No product will help. Your best bet is to cut your hair and grow it out, and never touch dye again. That's what I am doing. You're wasting your money--nothing will fix damaged hair. Hair is dead, it does not regenerate.



DRIED, FRIED, BLEACHED HAIR! Will Biolustre be my miracle cure?!?

Unfortunately, once the damage is done, no product will cure your fried hair. You may find something that makes it look healthier, but don't waste your money on a product that claims to repair it. The best thing to do is get a good haircut, cut off as much of the damage as you can and start new.



As far as conditioning treatments go, my personal favorite is K-Pak by Joico. They have a whole line, you choose if it's a leave in, or something you rinse out in the shower.



I've worked as a hairstylist in a few salons, and through all of the products I've used on my clients, K-Pak has had the best feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment