Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

I'm having so much trouble with my hair. I use salon shampoo and conditioner, a boar bristle brush, hot oil treatments, heat protectants, and regular trims, but my hair is still frizzy and dry. Whenever I put my hair in a ponytail, it widens out. Everyone else's ponytails widen then comes together for a smooth 'tip' at the end, but this is where my hair is widest. Even when I use my GHD it doesn't smooth in together. What can I do?



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

i would say to put your hair in an average pony tail (not super tight it pulls on your hair) and then take some hair spray and spritz it on to your hands then run your hands lighly over your head in the dirrection your hair goes!



tip: when your putting your hair in a ponytail look straigth not down like most women do !



another tip: dont put too much heat on your hair it could end up making it frizzier! : (



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

get layers, it will form to the bottom then



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

straightening it makes it get smooth.



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

Buy a fake ponytail and read the instructions



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

put it in a bun insteadhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=...



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

Updos %26amp; Ponytails



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/holid...



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

This might sound strange but use egg yolks to wash your hair. I used to have the same problem but egg yolks helped me. It's also a good treatment if you have dundruff.



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

oh i know! braid it! it might work :D it'll keep it together and not widen at the tip



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

well you could use a straightener.



or get long layers.



i'd suggest you do both.



[: it should work.



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

right after you put your hair in a pony tair pick up a straightener and STRAIGHTEN STRAIGHTEN STRAIGHTEN!lol



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

this happens to me too. i've learned to deal with it though. if you really want your hair to get straighter try using a straightener. don't buy the cheap 20 dollar ones because they just end up burning your hair. hopes this helps.



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

maybe ur hair is natura;lly puffy- get layers and straiten it. it will be a good tip if u do both these ideas



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

Try layering your hair so that all the bulk isnt at the ends. Do u use a smoothing serum to help defrizz and smooth? This may help. What type of shampoo are u using?



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

Here's a solution to try for your pony tail!



1st Get a really good hair gel or past (Catwalk hair paste) sold at trade secret.



2nd put your hair up in ponytail.



3rd tye a bandana or scarf around your head until it dries.



4th take the ends of your hair and wet it alittle add hair paste or gel,twist the ends until your hair wraps around and cant wrap anymore...leave it until your ready to walk out the door.. un-wrap the ends take the scarf off and you should be all set.



*it would be best if you do this every night befor bed. so when you wake up it will save you some time. good luck!!



How do I put my hair in a ponytail?

Ask your hair stylist for ideas, maybe getting layers would help. Also getting a deep conditioning once a month might help relax your hair and stop from being so dry and frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment