Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

I have really really strait hair. Like stick strait hair. Everyone thinks that it must be so easy to keep untangled and silky smooth-wrong! I condition it every night. I've tried blow drying, not blow drying, flat ironing, hot oil treatments, leave-in conditioners, shampoo and conditioner specifically for strait hair, dry hair, hair that tangles easily. None of it works. Within 2 minutes of brushing it, it tangles, sticks up, and becomes a bit stringy. Help me!!!!



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

Honestly, if your hair tangles and you cant comb through it while wet that means you have split ends, which simply requires a trim. You should also change hair treatments. Biologe Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioning Balm is really good at helping with the stringy part of it. I also agree that using a silkening treatment before you straighten it (and it takes a little, otherwise it looks oily) is a good idea. This all has helped me with the same problems you have, my hair (not being vain) is very beautiful and shiny now. It also comes down past my bra line, so I would only recommend getting it cut if you want that or as a last resort. Remember, what works for one may not work for all....so try several different kinds before you resort to whacking it off unless that is what YOU want.



If Biologe does not work try Straigtline made by Lanza....these are the only two brands I will put in my hair now.



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

It's in good company



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

I have the same problem, you need some silk therapy. you can get it at any beauty supply. aphogee is the best brand, I think.



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

cut it...its too long...in this case..your hair shouldn't be any longer than your shoulders



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

Why dont you just get it cut like really short like the punker chicks have it I guarantee it will be much more managable! Or if you dont wana do that then just go to your stylist shell know what to do



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

Yeaa...that happens to mine.



Except my hair is strait,thick,and long.



I use a detangler.



Some times it doesn't seem to work.



So i use the detangler on wet hair.



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

I think you should put baby powder in your hair. Put alot in you hair and brush it through. I know it sounds weird, but I put it in my hair every day. Cant hurt to try.



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

You need to add some mousse before you blow-dry it straight. That will help tame it.



I know exactly what you are going through. My hair is so straight it won't hold a freakin' style...not even a straight one!



I use mousse to start. Then after it is styled I use a pomade to separate and shape it a bit.



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

use blue magic hair grease.smooth it thrugh the ends and back and bottoms of your hair. use a spray glosser.dont NOT use a brush.use a wide tooth comb.do not tug your hair. work the comb from the ends of hair and up till yu can comb thrugh thoroughly.



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

Stop using so many treatments on your hair. This should be your hair routine:



Monday: Shampoo and condition with Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight (HEDS)



Tuesday: Condition with HEDS



Wednesday: Shampoo and condition with HEDS



Thursday: Condition with HEDS



Friday: Shampoo and condition with HEDS. Use a hot oil treatment.



Saturday: Condition with HEDS



Sunday: Just rinse your hair with water. If you have $$$, use bottled water. Use leave-in conditioner from Herbal Essences.



Only straighten your hair maximum once a week. It's really bad for your hair. Blow drying is even worse for your hair.



Use a hot oil treatment only once a week. It's good for your hair, but too much can be damaging.



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

I have the same hair, also the type doesn't matter if I curl or what it just falls out back to stick straight an hour later.



I used to over condition, and found out it's actually better to use a smaller amount. I also just bought this Dove product called 'straight%26amp; soft" that after I comb out my hair, use a wide tooth comb to comb out, then put I dab a little of that and have no flyaways!!! I usually don't blowdry because that seems to make them worse. Also, if you can keep a shorter bob type hair style I find mine looks a lot less stringy when I keep it a bit shorter. (kinda like my avatar)



Tangley Strait Hair. My hair hates me!!!!?

me 2 hun!!



herbal essence body envy shampoo and conditioner then after your shower dry your hair and you Garnier Fructis XXXl volume moose and blow dry your hair up-side down.



This is what the products look like!:



http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/83908/...



http://www.herbalessences.com/us/images/...

No comments:

Post a Comment