Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I had facial LHR & I feel like my face is breaking out much more since the treatment started. Is

After having 5 laser hair removal on my face, they're some areas on my face where I break out a lot %26amp; it's painful. I've always have acne problems but I feel like it got worst since I'm having my treatment done. Does anybody else have the same problem ? What could I do to ease the acne please ? Thank you very much for all your answers



I had facial LHR %26amp; I feel like my face is breaking out much more since the treatment started. Is that normal ?

This should be temporary, but I know a good product that could help you ease these problems... It's called Acnope and you can find it here: http://acnope.com/?zokiy



Thats great natural cream that really works. It has Aloe Vera in it which will ease the pain and help your skin to regenerate faster. It will greatly help with the acne problems you have...



Wish you all the best of luck!



I had facial LHR %26amp; I feel like my face is breaking out much more since the treatment started. Is that normal ?

It's a temporary situation from the toxins stirred up by the treatments.



I had facial LHR %26amp; I feel like my face is breaking out much more since the treatment started. Is that normal ?

yes breakout can aggrevate because of laser treatment..few things which can prevent is



1.make sure that cooling is veri good while doing a laser.



2.u can use benzoyle peroxide-2.5% cream 7 days before laser give a gap of 2 days take laser give a gap of 2 days ,again use it for 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment