Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whats the solution for receding hair?

My younger brother閳ユ獨 only 24, his hair starts receding, he閳ユ獨 using topical minoxidil but I guess its not helping anyway. What would be the best effective treatment for male pattern alopecia?



Whats the solution for receding hair?

Consult your physician, otherwise there is nothing wrong with baldness - my husband is bald and I find him very sexually attractive.



Whats the solution for receding hair?

According to the ad, you should go see "Advanced hair, yeh, yeh!"



Whats the solution for receding hair?

rogaine, bosley clinic, laser hair treatment



Cheaper method:



Shave your head.



Whats the solution for receding hair?

Rogaine works on many, but you will have to keep using it even after the hair grows back.



Whats the solution for receding hair?

Wear a hat, I think there are hair repalcement treatments but they can be awful expensive.



Remember God only made a rew perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair.



I lost most of my hair at an early age, accept it and think of the money you will have by not having to buy brushes and combs and you will use less shampoo too.



Whats the solution for receding hair?

wear a hat

No comments:

Post a Comment