Saturday, August 1, 2009

I jus had a haircut but split ends are still present not at the end but in between n can my hair gro

my hair are upto the chin n i want to grow without trimming them would they grow b'coz i jus had a haircut 20 days ago?any natural treatment to avoid split ends?plz help



I jus had a haircut but split ends are still present not at the end but in between n can my hair grow ?

To remove Split ends -



Take small sections of hair and carefully. twist them in a gentle downward motion.



Any split ends will automatically stick out.



Carefully snip into the twist with sharp scissors.



Be careful to cut roughly the same amount from each twist.



Preventing Split ends -



1) It's best to use a wide tooth comb if your hair is vulnerable to splitting.



2) Use shampoos and conditioners containing hair thickeners.



3) Squeeze the water from the hair with an absorbent towel. Rubbing the hair can cause wear to the cuticle.



4) If you're using hair color take caution with chemicals. They can make your hair weak and cause split ends.



5) Get a trim every six weeks.



~hope this helps~



I jus had a haircut but split ends are still present not at the end but in between n can my hair grow ?

Conditioners stop split ends from happening. I love Suave.



I jus had a haircut but split ends are still present not at the end but in between n can my hair grow ?

avoid heat and chemicals. split ends look like ****, but they will grow, reguardless of what people say, just slower as they break off, a natural haircut. you can do mayo, egg or oil treatments to stop more from splitting but only cutting them will "fix" them. up your protein intake, it helps to grow stronger, healthyer, shinyer hair. Aside from that, routine trims and lots of conditioners. Only color your roots of its colored and no perms, chemical strightening or relaxing.



I jus had a haircut but split ends are still present not at the end but in between n can my hair grow ?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment