Saturday, August 1, 2009

Looking for a good pre shampoo treatment for dry, chemically treated hair?

HI,



I have quite dry, chemically treated hair and use a high powered hairdryer and also ghd straightners. I have tried burts bees avocado butter but it makes my hair kink after being straightened, so not ideal !



Can anyone suggest something else, which I can use on wet hair before shampoo-ing it ?



Thanks in advance.



Ticcychick



Looking for a good pre shampoo treatment for dry, chemically treated hair?

Clairol puts out a hot oil treatment that is wonderful. It is tubes of oil that you heat up in hot water for a minute before applying to wet hair and there's four treatments to a box. I think you can use them as often as you like, but once a week is recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment