Saturday, August 1, 2009

I was wondering if Loreal's Nature's therapy hot oil is good to use for a hot oil treatmen

My hair has been dry and breaking recently and someone suggested I do an hot oil treatment. I've used V05 before but I can't remember if it worked or not. So I decided to try something new and the sales lady at the beauty supply store sugggested Loreal's Nature's Therapy for a hot oil treatment. Has anyone used it and can tell me how it works.



I was wondering if Loreal's Nature's therapy hot oil is good to use for a hot oil treatment?

Use an Olive Oil hair treatment, Olive oil is always best for hair.. When you do, make sure you rinse hair with cool water so it would lock in moisture, warm water would just rinse it all out..



I was wondering if Loreal's Nature's therapy hot oil is good to use for a hot oil treatment?

You probably heat it and put it in your hair. Sounds a bit expensive to me. Why not wash your hair with a beer-egg yolk mixture. This is cheap and works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment