Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chemical hair straightening - dyed hair?

I usually get my hair straightened, but it's been months, and all of the previously straightened hair has been cut off



.



I dyed the last few inches of my hair 2 shades darker than my natural color, just to "refresh" the color on the tips.



i've been doing heavy conditioning and treatments every night since.



if i was to get my hair chemically straightened again a week after having dyed it, how bad would the tips be?



Chemical hair straightening - dyed hair?

Better ask your hair dresser. I've heard that your hair can break off from doing both, and if you dyed your hair at home it's really important to share that with your stylist. Good luck with this! It could be worse than just your tips, it could break off at the roots!



Chemical hair straightening - dyed hair?

the tips might just fall off because my sister did the same thing and all of her hair fell off it was horrible if u get it done at the salon then will probably keep it from falling off but i found that they dont get it as straight and its a big risk just use a flat iron it works better then chemicals i find because it makes your hair more silky and its not to much of a hassel

No comments:

Post a Comment